Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

In October 2016, I came across who was selling Kente cloth

Customer Question

In October 2016, I came across ***** ***** who was selling Kente cloth bookbags and bomber jackets in a facebook group called Black Artists Connected. We sent a few messages to and frombefore I made the purchase. He sent me an invoice via squarecash in which I paid in less than a few hours. I inboxed him a few times before I even received a bookbag. There was no tracking number submitted. I received the book bag in November 2016. I asked when I would be receiving the jacket, no reply. After a few more messages, he finally replied said he was busy and that the jacket got lost in the mail that was last time I heard from him. We got in contact with each other again in February said he'll issue a refund, I sent my paypal emai. Once again contact was lost. I would send him small messages via facebook and instagram, no reply. I finally took to the facebook group where I originally found him and made a post. Warning others and trying to get contact with him. A few people, whom I did not know, messaged him. He eventually commented on the post. He began to get disrespectful on the post and eventually inboxed me with threats. He now has me blocked on all social media accounts. I just wanted a refund or explanation. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 month ago.

This is attorney Bill offering assistance.

You are entitled to a full refund where the jacket was never sent and received by you as the seller bears the risk of transit unless otherwise agreed.

If you paid through paypal they have a dispute resolution process that you should go through.

You can also file a consumer complaint with the Attorney General's office who will contact this person on your behalf to seek a resolution.

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/Quick_Links/Pennsylvania_Attorney_General_Complaint_Forms/

Other options are either to file a small claims action or send out a civil demand letter to this person.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill