How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need assistance in unwinding a poor auto purchase, Its

Customer Question

I need assistance in unwinding a poor auto purchase
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: Its Massachusetts and its a 2017 chevy truck that has not left the dealership
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: yes, they have not been helpful
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my 29 year old son signed a contract with Quirk Chevrolet in Braintree MA om
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. Can you please share with me a little bit more about the situation?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions