Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Ok i signed the paper on the papers to trade my car for the

Customer Question

ok i signed the paper on the papers to trade my car for the dealerships providing there were no un for seen problems with there car. Well there some problems with there car. The paint is coming off on the hood and makes me wonder if the car has been wrecked.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am not sure, we signed the paper finance papers wednesday.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When the salesmen showed us the car the car was covered in dirt, interior totally trashed. I told the finance manager if the car didnt check out I sell would be voided. The care is a 2015 Honda accord they are good cars but now its seems the situition is kinda shady.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Prior to taking possession and/or signing, did you not have them clean the car, wash it and inspect it? Also, do you know if what you signed was limited to mechanical issues only and not cosmetic, like the paint?