Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

Purchased watch almost two years ago; recently tried to sell

Customer Question

purchased watch almost two years ago; recently tried to sell it and was told that the diamonds and link attachments not "real"; I only have my check but no record of my prior transaction. is there anything I can do?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: no
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

Which State did you buy the watch in ?

Because misrepresentation of the sale of a watch as a diamond watch when it isn't is a multiple breach of criminal and civil laws you can seek redress in the civil and criminal courts.

You can make a consumer complaint to the attorney general's office and sue in the civil court for breach of implied and express warranties outlined in the uniform commercial code.

"

§ 2-313. Express Warranties by Affirmation, Promise, Description, Sample.

(1) Express warranties by the sellerare created as follows:

• (a) Any affirmation of fact or promise made by the seller to the buyer which relates to the goodsand becomes part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the affirmation or promise.
  • (b) Any description of the goodswhich is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the goods shall conform to the description.
  • (c) Any sample or model which is made part of the basis of the bargain creates an express warranty that the whole of the goods shall conform to the sample or model."

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill