Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

U.S. Veteran, i have visited local indian casinos in Oregon

Customer Question

I am African American, U.S. Veteran, i have visited local indian casinos in Oregon and Washington, and have been decriminated due to my race and ethnic color, i have been Cheated, and harassed, and exploited, while there, the Casino's showed ( Intentional Tork ). And defamation of character which caused other people to harass and stalk me. Which created a unsafe living condition. This was done for several unlawful reasons, one because of my ethinic race. The other was to get patrons to come in and spend there money so that the casino would profit from the exploitation, and harassment i recieved. While there and the mise use of my private and personal information, and personal relationship. Which had to of been done thruw illegal easedroping, and computer hacking, these places openly showed Physical identity theft thru there employees and the Fact of (intentional tork.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon & Washington
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in the process of filling complaints now! With the Gaming commissions, and U.S. D.O.J. Civil Rights Agency.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes! That this same clear and present problem has happened at 3 Casinos with in the area. And if possible the Casino's usually records the events of the day which is and could be all the evidence needed to prove and verify i do have a real and valid complaint and emotional trama.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney with Just Answer. I'll be here to help today! What specific questions do you have?

By the way, the system will automatically ask for a phone call. By no means are you required to accept it.