Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

TROUBLE GETTING OUR CONTRACTOR TO FIX CRACKS IN OUR CEILING…

Customer Question
I AM HAVING TROUBLE...

I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING OUR CONTRACTOR TO FIX CRACKS IN OUR CEILING RESULTING FROM THE REMODEL JOB THEY DID FOR US IN 2016. THEY SAY THEY WILL FIX THEM BUT NEVER CALL BACK.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

YOU MEAN THE COMPANY THAT I HAD A CONTRACT WITH FOR THE REMODEL JOB?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THIS COMPANY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A HIGHLY RCOMMENDED ONE

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is my recourse
3/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to hear this; what state is this in and the approximate value of the repairs (if you have estimates)?