Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a warranty company that is breaching its contract six…

Customer Question
I have a warranty...

I have a warranty company that is breaching its contract six weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in Atlanta they are in Advanced Powertrain Solutions
4040 Lindbergh
P. O. Box 1070
Addison, Texas ###-##-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

With them yes thats it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I Have 3 master mechanics behind me.....

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
3/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

*Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

*What have you tried on this front so far?