Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I have over 14 fur items in Macys fur storage in Tampa I

Customer Question
actually gave the furs to...
I have over 14 fur items in Macys fur storage in Tampa I actually gave the furs to their Wellinton store and they shipped them to Tampa. I was invoiced double the storage of 7900 when they had run the promotion in the june edition of the Palm beach post. As a result and my husband of 86 suffers from heart failure and I 78 also have severe arthritis in my knees I was not good at paying this debt which was compounded. I call the fur storage and paid 250.00 against the balance which Ms Lucci agreed to, Lo and behold it was announced 2 days ago that Macys is closing many stores in cluding the fur storage. Please contact me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/9/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking for options to prepare and pursue a grievance about their mishandling?

Infolawyer, Lawyer