How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19322
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to submit a formal complaint regarding delivery

Customer Question

I would like to submit a formal complaint regarding delivery of our subscription to the Minneapolis Star and Tribune. We have been subscribers for 40 years. Over the past year we receive our daily paper and Sunday papers spuratically. Some weeks not receiving 2 or 3 papers. Calls fall on deaf ears nobody cares nobody can help, the people on the phone have no authority and are helpless to help deliver a missed paper the same day. Our neighbors are experiencing the same problem with no delivery. I could easily name five of our neighbors who are going through the same situation. Most have simply canceled their subscription. What can be done to help us? Thank you for considering our frustrating situation. Jan Greenfield
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Minnesota
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact the Newspapers once more and ask to be transferred to the Ombudsman's department. This department should be able to contact the distribution department to resolve your delivery issues.

Best wishes,

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions