Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

How can a western Australian live in the USA and operate a

Customer Question
How can a western Austral*****...
How can a western Austral***** *****ve in the USA and operate a scam business
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: and get away with it for five years
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: the state is florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Do you know what their legal status is? Do you have evidence of the scam business? What type is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

My story with ****************. By ************. I have been told by a representative of *********** that what I have written here is lies is defamatory is libellous and slanderous and I am being unreasonable. Everything below is fact and is a true account of myself and ********. APPROX one year ago I joined a company called ************ I joined for the price advertised which was $49 for this price I got a so called coach and a 21 video course only two video's are opened at any one time after about video 4 or 5 video’s I was asked for a payment the coach told me that I would have to pay $3,420 he also told me that would be all I would have to pay, bells should have started ringing after all I joined at the advertised price of $49 this was catch number one. After completing the 21 video steps which just concentrated on selling this scam to other people, I was told the full price for this program was $30,000 catch number two, such a ridiculous price was out of my range for anything especially for something bought of the internet, I was not told upfront the full cost of joining ************* so I decided to ask for a refund on the grounds that I had not been told the full cost upfront, I applied for a refund which in my mind seemed fair enough any legitimate company could see I had a valid point, I received an email from ************ support telling me I was not entitled to a refund catch number three. To be entitled to a refund a member of ************* must produce the email they joined with and must advertise for one year with three types of paid advertising catch number four; this information is only given when a request is made for a refund and not at the start when joining ************. This is the key to this scam ********* who owns ********** knows that unless again told upfront no person is going to keep the email they joined *********** with and the advertising for one year is going to cost more than the money a person may be owed so this is what ************ is counting on that people will think it’s not worth going on with their claim for a refund I suggest ************ has scammed more money this way than he has made selling his high ticket priced programs. Most countries and states already have legislation in place to cover such refund claims, but *********** has his own rules when it comes to refunds. Approximately one year ago ************ advertised that he had made one hundred million dollars with ************* that is money that *********** does not own. *********** has been very clever putting this together but if you look at it, it soon becomes clear that each step of his refund policy has been thought out to make sure his customers get scammed if they invest any money at all into ***********. ********** does not have a refund policy he does have a high paying SCAM policy, But it is not just his customers who should be aware of ************* one affiliate who is owed $60,000 has had his access to ************* blocked, this man has made a short video so that unsuspecting members of the public can see how *********** treats at least this affiliate you can play his video below to see this for yourself there is also a link to other people who have been scammed by this company. Any person contemplating buying this over priced knowledge is going to Pay $30,000 for information they can get off the internet for a very small cost and can even get the same information free from (wealthy affiliate). I have tried to negotiate a refund but I am expected to sign a legal document that I do not agree with in other words a gag order they have no chance my story is just that, my story and I will publish it for all to see in the hope I can help prevent others from being scammed by **************. This offer to refund my money is proof that Matt Lloyd scammed me and he does not want me to post my story for anyone to read the legal document I refer to is below for you all to read. The offer of my money back is because I told ********** I was going to post my story. Every person who has been scammed by ************ the same way I was should have their money refunded without any conditions,.In ********** words 98% of people who buy into ********** do not make any money and that is 98% who have been scammed by ************ because they were not told the cost upfront and not told the so called refund policy, ********** has to scam people because who would buy into Mobe if they knew the full cost and the refund policy upfront.Please read the links below and see others scammed by ************* is an Austral***** *****ving and running his ponzi scam in the USA. he has Been running this scam along with his affiliates for the last five years. Some of his affiliates are making $100,000 per week. **************

Ok. This is an immigration law forum, so I am not sure how I can help you unless he is not a U.S. Citizen and he is convicted of a serious enough crime, he would be permanently deported from the U.S. I can explain how to report him to the FBI and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), but if you need more than that, I may have to opt out and perhaps transfer your question to our Consumer Protection forum. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thank you, ***** ***** I will leave things as they are. *************.

So you would like a refund?

Infolawyer, Lawyer