How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6799
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Licenced contractor in florida asked me for a $50K advance,

Customer Question

Hi, licenced contractor in florida asked me for a $50K advance, which I want returned
as $55K in 30 days, contract would specifically worded as me buying his future receivables.
Receivables are a payment from the project developer/owner who would not pay contractor until contractor pays supply house (AC units in this case)
I am familiar with Merchant cash advance, this being a modification of it.
Looking for an attorney to advice/prepare all the documents for the transaction.
Lee (###) ###-####
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I apologize for any confusion in the scope of service we can provide, but legally state law forbids any expert on this site from representing any customer of this site and that would include writing contracts for customers. You would need to go to a local attorney's office for such work to be done. Sorry.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions