How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David Stewart Your Own Question
David Stewart
David Stewart, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 365
Experience:  Highly experienced Consumer Protection attorney
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
David Stewart is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am searching on behalf of my sister and her two children

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am searching on behalf of my sister and her two children one being disabled. We are hoping to find a Civil Suit Lawyer that will consider Pro Bono due to her situation, My sister and her two children came to my home homeless. I find it very hard to believe that this is possible, when the house is under her son's name. The trustee assigned to my sister's son's case is the one who has managed to forgo this situation.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
in the year 2001, my sister and her infant son at that were struck by a vehilcle. Her son was only 5 months at the time. My sister and her son went to court and was awarded a sum of money for the care of her. I believe my sister has suffered and to this day still has TBI ( Traumatic Brain Injury). There are times she doesn't know what is going in her life. Since shw was awarded, she purchased a home with her son's name. She has been appointed a trustee.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  David Stewart replied 6 months ago.

Hello: my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to try and assist you today. I would suggest your sister contact the California bar association and request a referral to an attorney that will take her case on a pro bono basis. Most bar associations will have a list of such attorneys and she will want the attorney to be located in California to best assist her. Here is a link to the CA bar association. I hope this helps. I will also offer a phone call if you would prefer to talk through the situation in more detail. Thanks, David