How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6799
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Florida. No I do not have an attorney and neither do I want

Customer Question

My name is*****
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Florida. No I do not have an attorney and neither do I want to cancel at this point. I just need to tale to someone about unpaid annual fees and to find out how to pay and to start using the time share. We bought into this a few years ago and have never used it. Now my husband and I are retired we would like to take advantage of it.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Do not have a telephone numbeer for the local rep in Florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 6 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Can you please share with me what the issue is with the timeshare?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just need to talk with a live person who can explain how much I owe and how I can start using the timeshare.A name and telephone number for a local Florida representative is what I am looking for
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 6 months ago.

From the timeshare? Or do you have a legal question which you need information on?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
From the Timeshare
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just meed a Phone number NOT AN 800 NUMBER
Expert:  KnowYourRights replied 6 months ago.

You need to speak with the company. This is a website which answers questions and provides you with information, for a fee.

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions