Daniel Mifsud
Daniel Mifsud,
13248794

I entered into a 12 month contract 3 days ago for the supply

Customer Question

I entered into a 12 month contract 3 days ago for the supply or electronic services. I have paid the first months fees at the time. is it possible to cancel the contract
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Daniel Mifsud replied 9 months ago.
Hello
I trust that it will not be an issue, but clearly the agreement / contract would outline what provisions there are in respect of what happens when one party wants to terminate?
Is there anything stated?
Please click accept and rate my service. I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost to you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is there a cooling off period on a contract? that is where a contract can be broken without penalty. there is a penalty of 50% of the cost of the term in the contract but in all countries I have dealings with there is a cooling off or buyers remorse period of up to 14 days. is this the case in the SA
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
USA

I see you are in the USA, this is the Australian law category. I shall transfer you.