Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

LEMON VEHICLE LAW WILL VIVER ME AND HOW IF I GOT A 2012

Altima and my vehicle is...
LEMON VEHICLE LAW WILL VIVER ME AND HOW IF I GOT A 2012 Altima and my vehicle is in the shop because the dealer didn't fix my brakes and all the noises coming just after few days that I bought it?
11/23/2016
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

LEMON VEHICLE LAW WILL COVER ME AND HOW IF I GOT A 2012 Altima and my vehicle is in the shop because the dealer didn't fix my brakes and all the noises coming just after few days that I bought it?
I RETURNED TO DEALER WHERE I GOT IT TO HAVE IT FIX, they kept it for few days and ask me to pick it up but car was with same noises and brake problems.
That's why I took it to a shop

Thank you for the information.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was offline when your post came in.

I still do not understand your post.

Are you asking if lemon law would cover your used vehicle because you have taken the car for the same issue two times now?

In what state are you located?

Thank your patience and your cooperation.

California, yes I need to get Cover because I still have my vehicle at the shop because it wasn't safe to drive it.

Thank you for the information. Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, your car would be covered under California used car lemon law. If the dealership has failed to repair the car, you can demand for a replacement vehicle or refund of your purchase price. Otherwise, you can file lawsuit against the manufacturer, the dealership is only the agent of the manufacturer. For more information, click here.

Goodluck with your case,

Can I get my invoice paid by the dealer? That's what I need just to be Cover for repairs

The dealer would only pay if the manufacturer authorizes it. The dealer is only the agent of the manufacturer in lemon law cases. So, you can demand for the manufacturer to pay for the invoice. If the manufacturer grants your request, then the dealer would pay for the invoice. If you do not know how to contact the manufacturer, you can get this information from the dealer or from the manufacturer's website.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
How true is this: lemon law is only for new cars no more than 20k miles?
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law