Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Texas, No I am the one who want to sue a company, is

Customer Question
JA: What state are you...
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I am the one who want to sue a company
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is something about Social Security number and CPN NUMBER
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
hello
I am ready yo ask my question
My credit was under repair so I hired a company(business solution) that was supposed to help me mean while with a CPN number and get a loan so solve a financial problem i have been through . Those people instead of gave me a CPN number gave me a somebody else social security number and they put some trade lines on it and before I know it we applied for some stuff
then when I was trying to get something we suddenly noticed the news, and since that those people that I hired 4 months ago did not fixed my problem
they do not return calls or take my issue seriously, always just excuses and lies. so far i did not get a loan or a cpn number just got social for somebody else
I signed a some documents and pay US 2000 in front the bill said CPN NUMBER
11/22/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 12 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear that. This type of fraudulent behavior is very typical. You have a few different routes. 1) you can notify the Texas Attorney General office consumer fraud division. 2) You can sue in either district court or small claims court.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer