Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am having a problem with my home warranty company. My gas

Customer Question

I am having a problem with my home warranty company. My gas furnace broke down and the warranty company sent out a heating contractor. This happened in March 2016. I had to pay the tech $975.46 in order to start the process. This has been going on since March and I still do not have heat He promised he would be over on Wednesday but he did not show up so the next I heard he would be over this thing this morning. It is now 11:30 and he has not called or come over to replace my furnace. Every time I call him all I get is his voice mail and he does not return my calls. I don't know what else to do. I have called the warranty company and they tell me he has the furnace on his van. Could you please help me and advise what I can do. Thank you, ***** ***** My home phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NC, my address is High Point, NC
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is everything. Thank you
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I can suggest options for preparing, threatening and if needed pursuing a claim. would you like that information?