Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

I WANT TO SUE MY BANK FOR MISINFORMATION TO MY CREDITORS

Customer Question

I WANT TO SUE MY BANK FOR MISINFORMATION TO MY CREDITORS THAT CAUSE MY CREDIT SCORE GO FROM 650-540 I HAVE ALL PROPER DOCUMENTS THAT IS NEEDED TO PROCEED . JUST NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT .IT HAS CAUSE A STRAIN ON MY LIVELY HOOD . IT CAUSE ONE OF MY CREDIT CARDS DECREASE MY LIMIT FROM 10,000 20 2500 POSSIBLE LESS THEN THAT LEAVING ME 10.00 AVAIL. PLEASE HELP..ASAP
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: INDIANA
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: indiana my computer went down
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it has been hell down hill not able to deposit and today i spoke with someone from the excutive WHO WAS REALLY NICE DUE TO THE MESS UP ON THE BANK PART. I TOLD HER I SPOKE WITH A LAWYER AND THAT I WAS ADVISE TO SUE FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING, SHE WAS SO APOLOGETIC AND TOLD ME IF I HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION OR NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLS CALL HER DIRECT LINE
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You cannot actually sue for "pain and suffering" but you can sue for negligence and can sue for the harm that their incorrect reports have caused you to suffer, including any lost business. In order to file suit, you start by filing a complaint in the court. Your complaint would detail the facts and circumstances very briefly. Here is a sample of what a complaint should look like and it is for format only: http://www.privateci.org/private_pics/IN%20Nurses%20v%20CCA.pdf
You file the complaint with the clerk of court and you need to serve the bank a copy of a complaint and summons using a process server and that begins your suit.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.