How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - irs is hhusel me a bout tax I ow from

Customer Question

Second opinion] - irs is hhusel me a bout tax I ow from helth care I am on dis adilley and cant pay thy cape giving me runaround this is a hard shipe don't know what to do can you help me under stand I have only a 6th gred don't koow
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: flwinterhaven 33881`
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes thhytellme to pay what ican then thy7 say iam not paying every time they whont to send som where eles
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: don't know wher to sen this si obobcare thy don't till you that the help is taxs just like you work
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes how cani gegt the right place irs keeps chingiit so idont nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnknow what todo
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.

are you asking if there are options in dealing with the IRS regarding their claim?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.

awaiting your reply, thanks

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions