Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I'm 18-wheelers truck driver i by the truck 3 months agoI'm

Customer Question

My name is***** 18-wheelers truck driver i by the truck 3 months agoI'm fix the truck 4 times inside dealership by my own money now truck engine shut down totally please call me back when you see my message(###) ###-####
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Phone call is at additional cost. If you still need the call, let me know so that I can send you the offer. Then, if you accept I will contact you.

In the meantime, I need to know if you purchased the truck brand new or as a used truck?

Thank you for the information.