Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have a little dispute with Tranzvia, a credit card

Customer Question

I have a little dispute with Tranzvia, a credit card processing company. They charged us $495.00 for a cancellation fee and I'm in disagreement with them about our agreement being valid. Is this something I should pursue or am I just out of luck.
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: The company is in Texas, our business is in Kansas. This started 9/21/16.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, I just noticed the fee on our bank statement today.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, Last month they charged me a fee for the month. I called customer service and they told me this would be refunded and that we needed to send them something in writing to cancel agreement. That money was refunded to our bank account after the cancellation fee was taken out.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Well, please tell me:

1) Why do you believe that the contract was invalid?

2) Why did you terminate the contract early?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!