How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 85 slow and not so good at this CP, Ma, No Here is: I

Customer Question

I am 85 slow and not so good at this CP
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: Ma
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: No Here is: I have had LOngterm Insurance w ***** *****cock since 2001
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Are you still ther
JA: No. I'm the consumer protection lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Now in this year they change the policy
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about your situation?