Get peace of mind fast, from the comfort of your home
The consumer protection law Experts on JustAnswer have handled thousands of questions about consumer protection laws, such as:
- What is the period of time of implied warranty for home renovations in Georgia?
- I applied for a loan with a company called Funding Merchant Source. I submitted all required documents, went through the underwriting process and signed a contract. Then they told me they had changed their mind. Can that be done after a contract has been signed?
- Ford Motor Co. will not honor a three-year warranty on a $10,000 engine. The catalytic converter disintegrated and sent platinum into four engines, and the Ford mechanic didn’t catch the damage the first or second time it happened. What are my options?
- I won a case of consumer fraud in Virginia and I’m having difficulty collecting. The individual states he is paid by a company based in the UK so we cannot garnish his wages even though he pays taxes in the US. Is he right?
To get the most out of a consultation with an Expert on JustAnswer.com, you should have the following information ready.
- Specific facts about the dispute or question
- What you’ve already tried
- Locations involved
Even if the legal answer is not what you’re hoping for, you’ll have greater peace of mind knowing that your question has been answered so you can make a decision about what to do.