Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Is all of this fake?? are they just trying to get money from

Customer Question
you??? JA: Have you contacted the...
is all of this fake?? are they just trying to get money from you???
JA: Have you contacted the seller or manufacturer? What documentation do you have?
Customer: a phone call from Agent Eddie Lopez with US customs
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: I am in Arkansas he was from Las Vegas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know if this is fake or real
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/2/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

So I can better assist you, can you provide a few more details? What exactly did this person want from you? Why were they calling? Did they ask you to wire money? Provide bank account information?

Once I hear back from you, I'll work on my answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No he didn't want money cause I wouldn't have gave that..said the taxes has been withheld so taxes to pay on it..said it would be delivered by Brinks or some such armored truck...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry I will not pay you more than $5.00..

Very well.. I'll opt out then and perhaps another attorney will be willing to assist you for the $5.00.

Otherwise, you can ask customer service to refund you.

Consumer Protection Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 1 year ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

New Expert here.

What is it that is supposed to be delivered? Is it something you intentionally ordered?

Infolawyer, Lawyer