Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I have an on going case with Haggle me car dealer. I filed

Customer Question

I have an on going case with Haggle me car dealer. I filed small claims court papers & tried to have them served. They claimed to have been out of CADILLAC,Mi.That wasn,t the case when I paid for a server to to locate & serve them .They seem to be in San Diego,Cal.They sold me a 1941 Dodge trk for $9000 + transportation fees. When the trk arrived the trk wasn't in the condition as advertised.I tried contacting them & sent pictures of the the trk& said I want my n$ back. they said they wern't liable 'that I should contact the owner. In the sale of this vehicle I never had contact of the owner only them the broker&thry refuse to refund my 4
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made? Well, we require $5 .
Customer: They claimed to be out of Cadillac Mi
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: n they are really out of San Diego
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I thought I could just have them served & go to court & now it turned to be a nightmare
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The question is,are u willing to take my case of haggle me .Com for Internet fraud
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What's all these surcharges when this is supposedly a free couciltation
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have already gave u my visa for the 1st $5
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
u don't handle Internet fraud cases,if u don't who does .I would like know who in Mesa area that does so I can have real walk in council
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It has been over 24 hrs & still no reply from consumer protection lawyer