Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

Im looking for a personal scam layw er. there is a man by

Customer Question

im looking for a personal scam layw er. there is a man by the name joesph d lynch. that has been scamming money from women. he only preys on women on facebook and other datings sites. he tells women that they are investing in his busniess . he takes their money and has no intentions to pays them back. he go me for 48000 and i know of others. and he dont report it as income. this man is a cirminal.
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: wisconsin
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: there are so many bad repots of him doing this online it will make you sick. and i know of another girl he took for over 50000 just in the past 3 weeks and she has tried to kill herself twice now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he has a long criminal record
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What do I need to do too get my money back from him? And stop him from doing this to other female's

Thank you for your follow up.

Do you know where this scammer is located?

Did you meet the scammer in person?

Did you report this crime to your local police department and your local FBI office?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know where he located. And I do try to keep in contact with them. No I haven't reported to the police

Did you meet the scammer in person?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am supposed to meet up with him tomorrow night. He is all over the Internet about what he has done to other women.

Thank you for your follow up.

Generally, the only option to stop criminal scammer and to prevent him from financially and otherwise hurting more victims, is to report the crime to the police and the local FBI and the law enforcement agencies will investigate the report and will take proper action based on the findings of the criminal investigation, which can include arrest and criminal charges.

If you can provide me with your postal zip code, I will be happy to provide you with the contact information for your local FBI office?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He on many dating sites. And that's how he scams women. He will threaten then to have their kids taken away if he don't get money. He's physically abusive I have a court date November 10th in Rock County Wisconsin

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am currently in Wisconsin the VIP code is 53536

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, there is no FBI field office in Wisconsin, but here is the contact information for the FBI field office that covers the entire state of Wisconsin:

Milwaukee

3600 S. Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235
milwaukee.fbi.gov(###) ###-####/p>

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank-you for your help
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do I need to contact the local police? He's scamming women in Wisconsin and Illinois. Probably from the ages of 24 to 44 if not older.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
do I need to get a lawyer as well

Thank you for your follow up.

The crime can be reported to both local police and the local FBI office.

Also, it is always a good idea to consult with a local attorney, to see if civil action is also feasible against this scammer.

I wish you the best of luck!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What kind of attorney do I need to look into just a civil suit Criminal suit what

Thank you for your follow up.

It would generally be a good idea to find an experienced local civil litigation attorney.

You can find an experienced and skilled local civil litigation law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to civil litigation law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter might be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!