Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I consented to pay for the P&H of a ProbioSlim product. But

Customer Question

I consented to pay for the P&H of a ProbioSlim product. But when the invoice came it had that I would be sent full bottles every 3 monthe. I attempted to cancel but the number given is an American one and goes to voice mail . The Victorian number given also goes to American voice mail, the beast I could do was put a comment on their face book cancelling the order and denighing the right to charge my credit card. I also said the same thing on their talk.
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: It came up on the internet as a form of losing weight and get a free sample just pay for P&H. The box was sent from the USA but a Victorian address is on the invoice .
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: No their is now way except for the American phone No which goes to Voice mail same as the so called Victorian phone No. Only weas I could contact them was on face Book.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is contacting the through their Face Book page equate to a cancellation . Also There is a Rip Off file containing a Rip Off report.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

What is the name of the company you dealt with? Did the package have a return address?

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.