How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a valid Lien Cancellation for a manufactured home so

Customer Question

I need a valid Lien Cancellation for a manufactured home so I can get the title . It was under the name of ***** ***** Parrish , Title # 776877001955907 . This is for a title replacment, you can call me @ ********** Jerry
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we do not provide lien cancellations or satisfaction of liens, that has to come from the lienholder. Have you come here in error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really and this cost me $36 ? I'll be looking for a refund..
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
It seems you truly did come here by mistake as we do not just make up releases of liens. You need to go to the lienholder.
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####