How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 57339
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed a motion to set aside and the judge denied it for

Customer Question

I filed a motion to set aside and the judge denied it for insufficient evidence
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Yes. We went to court today and my motion was denied It is from a 5 year old case
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: It is for an eviction that took place in 2011. I am being sued for it, but I included it on my bankruptcy
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

are you asking what else you can do now?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The judge mentioned that there are other options, just that he couldn't tell me what they are.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

You can move to reargue, appeal, or seek to work out a settlement with the the creditor for a reduced amount/payment plan.