Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I purchase a car thinking it would not go thru due to my

Customer Question
credit I tried to return...
I purchase a car thinking it would not go thru due to my credit I tried to return aft 2 weeks did not drive it only bk to dealership , with my car title I was stupid, my credit not good, I has eye surgery mstill in recovery at home, final reach finance co to help me they can reprosice vehicle I hv to pay pick -up fees and stores until sold I said ok never done this before
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: i do i pay
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i live in montgumry county silver spring md
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: like what
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't know never done this before
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
10/9/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Infolawyer, Lawyer