How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David Stewart Your Own Question
David Stewart
David Stewart, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 376
Experience:  Highly experienced Consumer Protection attorney
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
David Stewart is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I dispute improper credit card charges?

Customer Question

How do I dispute improper credit card charges?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  David Stewart replied 1 year ago.

Antonio: you should contact the credit card company involved and go through their charge dispute process. You should also file a police report in your location and pull your credit report to make sure you are not involved in identity theft. I hope this helps! David