How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6805
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My car was in an accident. It was a total loss. I had Gap

Customer Question

Hello, My car was in an accident. It was a total loss. I had Gap insurance but the lienholder said it was cancelled last year. My insurance only paid so much and I have a balance . Boch Honda is telling me I have to pay that balance. Before I found out about the Gap insurance. I purchased a car at Boch Honda/Norwood and made a down payment of $2000.00. After I brought the new car home and put insurance on it. The dealer calls and said I need to bring the car back cause Wells Fargo the lienholder is no longer doing my finance. Boch Honda does NOT want to give me my full deposit and no one can provide me with any documentation that I signed to cancel the Gap insurance. Since, I don't have a contract for finance thru no fault of my own, can Boch Honda keep my $2000.00 or any part of it? My cell is(###) ###-#### Thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call by providing your cell number, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,


Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.


Per your request I offered you the phone call. I need for you to accept it by checking the small box and clicking the accept icon, and provide me with your phone number and then I will be able to call you right away.


Related Consumer Protection Law Questions