How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 116754
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can use you help i and wheel chair bound and do have

Customer Question

i can use you help i and wheel chair bound and do have cerebral palsy what i want to know when the government of north carolina they refuse to respound to my fax wich they do that all the time but i do know that they did get my fax same with with disability rights they refuse to respound to email and fax that bad for me when i ask for help you tell me what we need to do i know what i want done i can not have this happer to me
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ok that be in asheville north carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: well i did my part but the government of noth carolina refuse to respound to my fax that not good when they do things like that to me same with disability rights of north carolina
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ok what i just wrong is this make me very upset when the government of asheville north carolina dont respound to fax that bad when they do things like that to me same with disabiliy rights of asheville north carolina
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok i want somethig done are need to what action we can take i just got you text i dont see what we need to do i want something done allso move back to texas be in fort bend county in sugar land texas but this thing with disability rights of asheville north carolina same with asheville north carolina
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
forgot to put this in the lettle lone star legal aid of asheville refuse to help me and refuse to respound to fax so to me i think we need to go ather to this people when they do things like that to me it make me very upset now he thing thing i and my owe legal guardina
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have 1 file to sent over read up what it say this is bad form lone star legal aid
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
larry lashley can we move forward have not here anything form yeastday 10-5-2016
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Based on what you supplied us, it is likely more that you are requesting assistance from the wrong place. You need to call Adult Protection Services in NC and get them to assist you with the complaints you have about your brother and the issues you raised. Here is the link to Adult Protection and you need to call them on the phone and they will come to you to assist you:

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions