How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6823
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i sue someone without a lawyers help, because i have

Customer Question

How do i sue someone without a lawyers help, because i have no money. I know that there is small claim court,
but there is damage to me, forcing me to sell house, and someone not honored borrow contributor agreement of
$1660 per month, because if i now have 1/2 household income, i can't pay the bills, and it's insane that no matter
what i say, the person is just running over me in her drama, and error decision making. I need a lawyer in my area
to proceed, please advise me/can you handle this for me/what's your cost/or direct me to someone in my area.Thank
you for your advise.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
We can answer questions only, not represent anyone.
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions