How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6842
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car out in my boyfriends name. the engine light

Customer Question

i bought a car out in my boyfriends name. the engine light never went. the dealer said i can get a full refund. boyfriend signs the title a week later he dies. my dealer says in text mo problem come when your ready. now the dealer says they cant regund me the money. state of alos now wants to charge storage fees
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have the reciepts in my name.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

It is a little difficult to understand what you are saying. Did you want to do a phone call instead. The cost for that is $59.00. I will send you an offer to that effect and if you accept it, please come back here and type in your phone number so I can call you. Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.