Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney experienced in commercial litigation.
10285032

My internet service provider Comcast intermittently approx

Customer Question

My internet service provider Comcast intermittently approx +/- 90 % of the time is blocking my access to RT.com. Assuming my deduction and the deductions of more agile minds then me in the ways of the web are right on.... do I have a remedy in law, (e.g. malicious unwarranted censorship, denial of reasonably expected and contracted for services,) as a wronged individual or as a participant in a class action of Comcast subscribers? :) >*#!
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I think you need to do a bit more investigation, because I have not had any issues getting onto RT.com with comcast. You may have some cookies in your computer that are stopping you, but my access has been just fine and it would be tough to prove any of this is intentional. You would have to prove all of the blocking is intentional and in that case you would be able to file suit for breach of contract for not providing uncensored services they agree to provide.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Duh..........brilliant response. :).................(p.s. It is the periodic inconsistency that is the clever heart of the matter. My IT techs' also smile. Good luck your incisive lawyering. d.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Typo: Response correction:
06 September 2016 01:49
Duh..........brilliant response. :).................(p.s. It is the periodic inconsistency that is the clever heart of the matter. My IT techs' also smile. Good luck with your incisive lawyering. d.
Thank you for your reply.
Good luck with your conspiracy theory that you really would have no way to prove, but unless you have actual evidence and from multiple customers, there is zero way to prove your conspiracy in court. So without that proof your suit in court would fail.
Best wishes.