How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 19637
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to get reimbursed for a service contract for my

Customer Question

I'm trying to get reimbursed for a service contract for my Nissan, but it's through N.A.D.S., and they are out of business. I'm trying to figure out how to recoup my funds.
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I'm in CO, but the dealership is in CA and says I have to file a claim with the courts.
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: Yes, they said my contract is through the dealer and N.A.D.S. and I have to take it up with them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Here is the information ojn where to submit your claim: