How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I have been harassed by the IRS for 25 years. I

Customer Question

My wife and I have been harassed by the IRS for 25 years. I want to file a Claim against the IRS.......Have all the documents that I need, and am willing to hire an attorney if I can find one who handles this type of litigation. My question having said this, how should I proceed? I have been research 42 USC 1983 and Bivens.
Ed Allen
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

"How should I proceed" is a very open-ended question. What are you asking exactly? For example:

1) Can I file the lawsuit myself?

2) How do I fond an attorney to help me?

3) What can I sue for?


This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.