How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a problem with a company called freedom financial

Customer Question

i have a problem with a company called freedom financial services and consolidation plus they caused a serious overdraft on my checking account they refused to pay a $70.00 overdraft fee i feel i have over paid them anyway all they really done is ruin my credit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I am sorry to learn of this situation, it appears that you are a victim of a debt consolidation/credit repair scam (see:

To take action you can report this company to your state attorney general's office: (they investigate consumer complaints and take regulatory and criminal action against companies).

And, you can file a small claims case against them for fraud, breach of contract, and violation of the state business and professions code (small claims is quite informal so you do not need to get very specific). For information on using the Texas Justice of the Peace Courts, see:

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions