How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6850
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being sued by Velocity Investments, who purchased a

Customer Question

I am being sued by Velocity Investments, who purchased a loan I defaulted on due to divorce issues. My X-wife was served at the property I have not resided at in over a year as I left the marital home in May 2015 and she was served July 2016. I need help in drafting an answer to the complaint.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
State law forbids us from actually drafting any complaints for anyone from this site as that is considered representation. We can answer any specific questions you may have about filing an answer but if you want someone to draft it you need to go to a local attorney or legal aid.