How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gerald-Esquire Your Own Question
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 3914
Experience:  30 years of experience
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Gerald-Esquire is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I find a good lawyer?

Customer Question

How do I find a good lawyer?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 11 months ago.

What type of legal problem do you have?

Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 11 months ago.

Never mind. I see from your previous question that you have a Consumer Protection issue.

You can use this link to help you find a Consumer Protection Attorney near you:

Also based on the description of the problem in the other question you may be able to get help from the Nevada Attorney General Office of Consumer Protection. It costs you nothing to file a complaint with that office. They can be reached here:

They often can help you in these types of situations if there was any over reaching or fraud.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,


Related Consumer Protection Law Questions