How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a specific quesstion, ohio, please help, yes the

Customer Question

I have a specific quesstion
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: please help
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: yes the lawyer representing this case
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  LegalPro replied 11 months ago.

Hi Zhanna,

What is your question? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need a lawyer that deals in social security disability overpayment issues
Expert:  LegalPro replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. That is not my area so I have opted out to allow other responders to assist. Please excuse the delay, someone should be with you shortly.



Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. I handle Social Security disabilities issues. I will further assist you with your post.

What is your specific question?

I look forward to reading from you.

Thank you for your cooperation,