Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

How to make a counter claim that the plaintiff is using the

Customer Question
court to harass the defendant?...
How to make a counter claim that the plaintiff is using the court to harass the defendant?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 2 days by:
8/10/2016
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what's the answer?

I am not able to provide you an answer without getting more information from you. This is why I suggested a phone call option. See text in blue above. You should have a pending offer on your screen for $49.00. If you will accept that and send me your phone number; we can get started. Note: All JA's site disclaimers apply to phone call and other premium services as well.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your offer equates attorney's regular rates for a quick call. I prefer written answers because I have a membership and all of my questions are included in the price.

Okay, I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you with this. Your deposit is still in tact. You need not do anything on your end.

Infolawyer, Lawyer