How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 57385
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car two months ago ands he engine broke down, I

Customer Question

Hi I bought a car two months ago ands he engine broke down, I found out that there is a recall for that model and the dealership didn't disclose it to me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You are entitled to a return and full refund. This is a breach of contract. If dealer refuses to do so on consent, you have options. You may sue. You may lodge a complaint with the attorney general office. You may retain counsel to pursue both.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can i get if i pursue it or sue them
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Money back, costs, interest. If the court finds they did this intentionally/knowingly, possible additional damages and legal fees.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Best of luck. Tried to expedite. Kindly rate me positively.