How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6867
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Was scan out of 1300.00 dollars last year 2015 I Made submit

Customer Question

My Name is***** was scan out of 1300.00 dollars last year 2015 I Made submit a report to the Federal Trade in I think in Aug. 2015 Them gave me a #933 I still haven't yet can someone please let me know if you have any thing yet !!!! I would be greatful THANK YOU . MRS LORETTA OGDEN #(###) ###-####address is***** Radcliff KY 40160
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to helping you.

We are not connected with the Federal Trade Commission. This is Just Answer, a question and answer service. The Federal Trade Commission cannot get your money back from a scam, however.

Can you give me some details about what happened? Was this an online scam? Are you asking if it's possible to get your money back?

Please not this is not an answer, but an information request. Once I hear back from you with the additional information I can work on your answer.