How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6801
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Today is 7-8-2016, Friday. I continue to have problems with

Customer Question

Today is 7-8-2016, Friday.
I continue to have problems with login to just answer.I have decided to sue the company Porter Finance to return my $10,500 dollars.I think I probably will choose to “sue” Porter Finance to get my $10,500 dollars returned to me.
How do I start the paper work for a refund?When I send email contact to the U.S. Commodity Trade Commission, just tell them I have a fraud problem with an investment company?How many words should I use when explaining the investment problem with Porter Finance?
Also, should I use the same explanation in words that will be sent to the local police?Contacting the FBI, I will send them an email saying the same investment problem with Porter Finance.
After contact all 3 reporting agency, where do I go next?HELP ME START THE CASECustomer
Brian Aaron
Order id 16392733-457
Account #(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry that you are having difficulties accessing the site.

Kindly provide proper foundation for your questions. I do not understand what your issue is about.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions