Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I am being denied insurance coverage renewing because of

Customer Question

I am being denied insurance coverage renewing because of inaccurate infomation posted on my drivers record.against me.I have 3 vehicle I have lens on,an never had this happen all the years I been driving.this false info was incorrectly inter in the system.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone #***-***-**** I would like a phone conversation, Thk mr.crawford
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

ANSWER: You need to check again to see what the real reason is for insurance coverage being denied to you. Having a lien/loan on a car is not really a valid reason for them denying insurance coverage. If you have speeding tickets or accidents that are on your driving history that need to be removed because they are incorrect in the system, then you should first go in person to the DMV and see if they can help you correct the record. If they will not, then you will need to sue the DMV in court and prove to the judge that the incorrect information should not be on your record so he can issue an order to the DMV to remove it.