How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 57390
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 19 yr old son bought a 2010 suberu outback sport from

Customer Question

my 19 yr old son bought a 2010 suberu outback sport from naugatuck motors for $12,000. after about 40 days the engine failed,spun a bearing. He took it to porter & chester institute and took the engine apart and rebuilt it. He did the break in period and everything seemed fine. About halfway home the engine started to knock severely and he had to tow it home. He now has a car that he cant drive and is $11,000 in debt. Is there anything he can do to get them to take this piece of junk back?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Yes, he has a few options based on their breach. Let me outline them for you!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!Threatening legal involvement can lead to settlement. and are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.