How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 6806
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get the judge to confirm a special Set Hearing I

Customer Question

How do I get the judge to confirm a special Set HearingI filed TWO Motions in the same case over two weeks ago and faxed them to the Judicial Assistant of the Judge
1- A Motion for Court Default without a hearing and
2- A request for a Hearing Special Set on A Motion to Strike Sham Pleadings [which requires an evidentuary hearing]As of this date, I have not received a response- where do I proceed from here
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the clerk of court's office where you filed the motions, not just the judicial assistant?

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions