How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney representing individuals and businesses.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ya And I need a Lawyer that will have the Bisness Records

Customer Question

Ya My name is David ******* And I need a Lawyer that will have the Bisness Records Opened On a Company Called Rapid Visa And Get all the custemers that did not get there 100% refund when they were Not satisfide and we Sue them for Every thing they have
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

You are looking for a "class action attorney" - the type of lawsuit you describe is a true class action (a lawsuit brought on behalf of a group of plaintiffs, some of whom are not yet identified) against a common defendant.

There are not a lot of plaintiffs attorneys that handle this kind of work (courts require class action attorneys to be "certified" - so they must have experience handling class action suits, not any attorney can do this for you). Look for litigators in cities or metropolitan areas that have class action experience.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Related Consumer Protection Law Questions